Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season with their families, and finding time to get out in the woods, marsh, fields etc. to hunt as much as they can!

Sorry for the lack of reports recently. I am currently working on creating a new, more official website for the Mid-Atlantic Sportsman. This will include better banners/buttons for my advertisers (and any new advertisers interested), more interactive comments and discussion, and a shop for Mid-Atlantic Sportsman gear as well as gear from our advertisers!

Look for the new website to be launched sometime in early Spring! I will try to post as much as I can from now until then, but once this is launched the page will be updated daily!

Thank you to all my followers, visitors, advertisers and other contributors! 2013 was a great year and hopefully 2014 is even better!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment