Friday, June 6, 2014

Recipes! - Siracha Fried Flounder

This recipe comes from "Hooker" who is a member of The Outdoorsmens Voice. I love fried fish and I love siracha so when I saw this combo I had to try it. It turned out great!

Prep the flounder fillets













Get your ingredients ready. Take some flour in a bowl and mix some chili powder, pepper, garlic and salt to taste in it.














Another bowl gets filled with panko bread crumbs and another bowl gets your egg wash with siracha sauce mixed in it to taste. If you like it spicy add more. 

















Now dip the fillets in the flour mixture then the egg wash then the panko.
















Drop In hot oil and fry until golden brown.















Lightly sprinkle with sea salt as soon as out of oil. I like to dip mine in Sweet Thai Chili sauce. You can dip in you favorite condiment though.

No comments:

Post a Comment