Friday, April 19, 2013

PA Trout Fishing Report - 4/19/13

Met up with my friend Dan after work yesterday and hit the White Clay for some trout fishing. Started out with lures and hit a big slow moving hole down towards the DE line. It was on from the first cast and after about 30 minutes we each had 3 nice rainbows on our stringers and had numerous other hits and lost a couple while trying to put them on the stringer.

The fish got a little skittish, so we switched to bait and caught a couple more. Dan put another fat rainbow on his stringer and I caught a couple more small fish I decided to let go.

We switched back to lures and moved up to some faster water. Dan caught his first brown trout ever to complete his limit and I was still stuck on 3.

At the next hole I caught another smaller rainbow but decided to put it on the stringer. Right after that I caught a nice brown, and my limit was complete.

We fished our way back to the car and managed to catch and release a few more rainbows in some more fast water.

Fun day!


Nice 2 man limit from the White Clay!

No comments:

Post a Comment